Thursday, July 31, 2014

And now for something completely different...

I've been following Susannah Conway's blog for about two months now (and just read her book This I Know, which was fantastic by the way!) and saw her past posts on something she invented called the August Break. Giving it some quick thought, and wanting to do something different with the blog (even if it's for a little while), I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and give this a go.

Since I do not have a Flickr or Instagram account (and have no intentions of getting either of them), I'm going to post my contributions on here. I may add a few words here or there, but otherwise, it may be short of words but not of visuals!

Quick note: if huge things happen, I will take a brief pause from the August Break to share the news of whatever it is.

If you want to join this party, click the link I posted above and sign up!

Awww, here it goes!*


*if you get this, let's become friends. We'll have great things to share and adventures to embark on.

0 musing(s):