Monday, April 20, 2015

500 Posts Later...

I'm surprised I made it this far too,
raptor of the skies.
I hate to say it, but after giving it some thought, I don't have much to say at this milestone. I look over to my previous posts and see that 2015 is setting to be a sparse year... if I don't get my ass in gear. So, this is me thinking aloud on what I'm going to do for the rest of 2015 and how to prevent myself from getting off-track.

As the previous entry detailed, I've been having some struggles with the (not really) new job. But thanks to an intrepid co-worker/friend, this is less of a concern. I am looking around for opportunities, at the company and elsewhere, just in case I need to consider a Plan B.

Financially... I'm back on track. I finally paid off all my debts and now I won't let my credit cards' balances go further than even $200, even less if I can help it. It is a huge relief to get that albatross off my neck.

Still need to set up something to keep track of my writing and reading goals so I can finish what I started and not begin too many things. Good Lord, I'm good at kicking things off, but not following them to the finish. I need to change that.

Otherwise, it's been pathetically boring elsewhere. Not that I will wait until something cool happens to post about it, or whatever. A schedule is a schedule. And I have ideas for future posts.

So, happy 500 posts to me.

0 musing(s):