Thursday, February 6, 2014

2014 Is Not the Year of Grad School

I got the email last night from Michener. Denied again.

Yeah, I'm getting real tired of this. Perhaps grad school is no longer a thing I should pursue. As I gave it more thought after getting the email and throughout the day today (since I wasn't going outside, it's effing cold y'all), I really don't know why I'm going to grad school. What else could I learn that I don't know that I can't get outside of an academic institution?

This is really a long-winded way of me saying "I may not need grad school after all".

I think my professor was right all along...

On the bright side, I have a job interview tomorrow. At least some things are going better than I thought.

As I said on Facebook, 2014 is still a young year. We got eleven months more. Let's see what happens, shall we?

*memes do not belong to me*

0 musing(s):