Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An Update and Moar Photos!

Alright, as you know, I'm doing the August Break on here. Honestly, the prompts proved to be a bit hard at times and some I didn't do on their days (whoops).

On the job hunting end, I had an interview with another bank. Turns out that one that I previously interviewed for recommended me to the other bank when they realized their needs changed and I didn't have the requirement they were now seeking (in this case, being bilingual). Insert "you da real MVP" meme here. Seriously, if I score the job, I'm sending the other manager not just a thank-you card, but maybe some chocolates or gourmet coffee.

After that, not much else. Sorry, gang. Apparently, I'm taking a break from other things other than this dang blog.

~~

Day 9: In My Bag...

The bag was a birthday gift from my best friend. I haven't seen her since then. Life gets in the way sometimes. I miss her.










Day 10: Drink
Regional beer! :D
















Day 11: Handwriting
For those who can't read my handwriting: "If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill















Day 12: On the Table
My desk is pretty cluttered. My grandfather looks on in disapproval.











Day 13: My Guilty Pleasure

So many nail polishes! I have plans to donate a good amount of them to women's shelters in my hometown.









Day 14: Hands



My left hand holding the jewelry I normally wear. Prepping before a closing shift at my job.












Day 15: Blue






Bullet journal OMG










Day 16: Look Down













Day 17: Bookshelf


You see the books between "The Lottery" collection and Bitchfest? Those are my three all-time favorite books.








Day 18: Jump



An action shot of me acting my shoe size and not my age.







Day 19: Black + White

My mom's cat, an outdoor tom she named Toby. He's very young, about four years old, and quite a talker. And a huge whiny baby atop that. XD

0 musing(s):