Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Alrighty, here's the temporary plan...

I am going to post at least once a week on here until I either

a) get a better hold of my time, or

b) give up on the former and do the once-a-week thing

Either way, it makes me sad that I haven't updated on here, or really done much else after that.

My plan is to work on my time management so I can do all the things I love without sacrificing the important things (e.g. chores, making food, sleeping). Wish me luck, you guys.

~

And now, as John Cleese used to say... here's something completely different:

Frustrated Lady Writer Recommends:

Eclipse by Twin Shadow - Twin Shadow, now signed onto a big label (Warner Bros.), makes his major-label debut with a eighties-fused and emotional third album. Favorite tracks: "Turn Me Up", "To the Top", "Eclipse", "Half-Life", and "Old Love/New Love". Probably my favorite of his albums thus far, but Confess was really awesome.

0 musing(s):