Sunday, August 2, 2015

MAJOR LIFE NEWS

First off, before I announce the news, I want to say that I'm so sorry for such a long silence on this blog. Training and the job are mainly the reason here, but I have since got comfortable with the new-ish schedule.

And now... the big news. (apologies in advance for the shouting)


I'M MOVING OUT!!


Yes, it's finally happening! I found a lovely apartment in my hometown. They are putting a hold on it for me until tomorrow evening so I can turn in my application and the deposit. Then, I have to wait until the previous tenants leave, which won't be until mid-September. But it's happening, you guys. Oh my God, I am beside myself with joy.

My parents have been helping me slowly, but surely, pack my things up and gather the new things I'll need for my apartment. It is about 500 square feet, on the third floor (forced exercise FTW), with a view of the pool, and is pet-friendly (so little Meesie will join me!).

I'll keep y'all posted as it gets closer to the moving date. Not sure if I'll post pics of the place, but I assure you that since I'm used to my new schedule, you'll be hearing more from me.

So big thanks to my parents for their continuing help, my sister for her tips, the apartment complex for being cool enough to hold the place for me, and of course... my job! If it weren't for you, job, I wouldn't have gotten to this BIG goal.

Until next time, I'll be buried under cardboard boxes.

0 musing(s):