Saturday, April 11, 2009

Let's talk about video games...

I thought I had gotten tired of gaming... which is sadly true. I booted up Rock Band 2 and found myself no longer caring about the three bands that I've created. I even loaded up The Sims 2 (and the first two expansion packs) and found myself uninstalling it all twenty minutes later.

There are a few games though that have gotten my interest. Fallout 3 and the potential for the DLC is one of those.

There is also:

BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams (the sequel to BioShock, which justified my Xbox 360's existence)
Max Payne 3 (loved the first one, am enjoying the second one)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (is it me or does the title sound like one for a fan fiction I could write?)
Velvet Assassin (Assassin's Creed in WWII? My sis and I are so there!)
LocoRoco 2 (I credit its first installment to help me get over depression...)

There is also The Sims 3, but after failing to get into its recent installments... eh.

I hope, if these are my last gaming endeavors, let them be good ones.

0 musing(s):