Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Long-Due Update

Hey peeps, this is your Frustrated Lady Writer here to give y'all an update in the friendly and readable format of bullet points.

  • New Year has been a strange one so far. For one, I am going to lost my part-time health benefits from  my job in 2013. Probably by then I'll be working somewhere else and getting health insurance from grad school. *hope*
  • Doing well on the reading challenges. Read the first two of the Wrinkle in Time quintet. That's about it so far.
  • Getting on with my resolutions. Been exercising and eating better. 
  • Will protest SOPA and PIPA by joining the blackout. Wanna do it too? Here is the link for more information.
As for the latter, my website will go dark in protest around 8 AM and will return 12 hours from then. Hopefully during this time everyone will contact their political representatives and join the Internet community in solidarity to protest SOPA and PIPA.

Even if you don't have a site, do your part and contact your representative(s). Because the louder the voices, the louder the NO, the more that these bills will die in Congress. 

0 musing(s):