Saturday, June 4, 2016

It's Alive!!

Oh my word, I vanished for a long time and left this poor blog out in the middle of the Internet to fend for itself. But just when you think it's for good, I mosey on over and post once again.




It seems as the years tick on, the less frequent the entries become. Yet I have a few ideas to revitalize this place. You'll see a few of this experiments come into play very soon.

In the meantime, lemme make some announcements [these will be detailed in future entries]:

  • Rent is going up at my apartment so I'm decided whether to stay here and negotiate or look somewhere else
  • I am saving up for a car and I hope to purchase it either by December of this year or February of next year. The type of car I want is a three-way tie between a Toyota Yaris, a Mitsubishi Mirage, and a Chevy Spark. 
  • I became my work team's "compassion coaches" (actually I'm one of two) I send weekly emails, grade calls for compassion, and I will soon start getting time off the phones to listen in on some of my teammates
  • Twice already this year, I got a bonus for having great customer service scores! With the car (and maybe the moving, if needed), this is really helping out!
  • I tried getting off my antidepressant and it didn't work. I almost had a severe depressive episode due to it. So yeah, not ready to get off of them just yet.
  • I finally paid off my credit cards. I am debt-free for the first time since early 2014!

So despite the silence, you see that I ain't doing too shabby. And since I plan to update at least twice a week, you'll only get to see more, so stay tuned my dears! It's gonna get fun.

0 musing(s):