Thursday, August 8, 2013

Four Songs I've Sang in Public (and Three I Want to Sing)

In honor of the release of Rob Sheffield's new book (which I'm digging into right now with gusto), I will list the four songs I've actually sang in public ala karaoke (although they were through the Rock Band video game during a series [read two] of parties. But I'm told this technically counts. Hot dog.) and the three I wish I can do.

"Girlfriend Is Better" by Talking Heads

"Nightwatchman" by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

"Tom Sawyer" by Rush

"Kiss Them for Me" by Siouxsie and the Banshees


And for the three I want to do... (but Rock Band doesn't have em. Booooo.)

"Isn't It Midnight" by Fleetwood Mac

"Kodachrome" by Paul Simon

"Walking After Midnight" by Patsy Cline

Two songs with "midnight" in the title... hardy-har-har-hur-hur. Whatever.

0 musing(s):