Friday, December 7, 2007

An Introduction

It's been a long time since I last posted. As predicted, I had grown tired of writing media reviews and posting them for no one to see. So, I'm not restarting with intentions to write... I have no idea what just yet. Go with me on this.

For starters, you could check my other blog "Media Reviews and Personal Stuff". Look under "Most-Frequented Blogs" and click on the title. I also have a blog on Gamespot, mostly about my gaming adventures. I also have some reviews there, so check them out!

~

Well, what else should I do? Okay, let me introduce myself again. My name's Lindsey. I'm an unpublished writer and I work at a bookstore.
My genres of writing are psychological/supernatural horror, psychological thriller, and suspense with some literary fiction elements. I am also a poet and screenwriter-in-training.

I also...
used to be a cartoonist.
enjoy classic rock and some indie rock music.
watch drama and psychological movies.
watch "Family Guy" and "Law & Order: SVU".
read lots of books, preferably the classics and whatever my favorite writers have that I haven't read.
study trivia on the sly.

I can't think of anything else to add, so I'll close for now. Take care!

Regards,
Lindsey

2 musing(s):

Anonymous said...

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Huh? Gotta story brewing there?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PA1J0oDphc&locale=en_US&persist_locale=1 !!!