Thursday, March 20, 2008

Look children, here's an idiot! *is pointing to self*

Welcome back to yet another episode of "What the Hell Was I So Upset About?" Enough of the joking, let's get down to business.

As I said in my last entry, I was worried that a bunch of ideas I had come up with were not original and possibly from other sources. Well, I did some fact-checking and sure enough... I had come up with the ideas long before (well, at least for the one idea that mattered. The others... I'm just gonna change 'em.).
Sure, I may have to make some changes, but it has gotten me thinking about how I react to things. Of course, it's all a work-in-progress. After all, I still am a young person with many years ahead of me. I'm not kicking myself too hard for acting the way I did. I just got to calm the hell down first and then begin my long-term mulling.

~

Joyous news to cap off the end of my unnecessary worry: I got a Waterman pen! I don't have a picture readily available, but imagine a nice-looking (and expensive... *mumbles*) blue pen that has a lovely dark aqua ink. That's my Georgie! I name my things... c'mon, I'm not insane!

I have plans to use Georgie to keep a journal and maybe begin writing longhand in nicer journals. Now, I'm off to go improve my handwriting!

I leave you all, rocking out to... nothing. Wow, that's a new one. Hopefully, in the future, it would either be music or random thoughts. Until then... bye!

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):