Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And a good evening...

Well, today was quite an eventful day. My sister and I went looking for bookshelves, then stopped by a local indie bookstore. I found hardcover copies of Brightness Falls and Veronica, and this interesting Margaret Atwood short story collection.

~

We also saw Angels & Demons. Honestly, this thing was as histrionic as a My Super Sweet Sixteen brat.

They rewrote the book quite a bit. But after reading Wikipedia's summary of the book, no wonder they did. A lot of it, frankly, sounds quite silly. Sadly, I don't recall enough of it to make a good book-vs.-movie judgment.

A while back, before it was considered the cool thing to do :P, I read the book after The Da Vinci Code. I remember preferring Angels over Code. And that's it.

~

OMG, my avatar has Kate Bush! Squee!

~

I have some ideas to liven up this blog. Expect test runs in the future...

Bye for now, listening to my Australian pop song...

0 musing(s):