Monday, May 4, 2009

Ugh... I'm a horrible feminist.

Alternate Title: Or, How I Jumped Onto the Bandwagon Long After It Left the Station...

I bought some things from Amazon. But, as of recent, Amazon hasn't become exactly friendly when it comes to certain searches. Dunno what happened? The BBC is here to educate you!

Why the feminist bit? The books being blocked are mostly GLBT and general sexuality books. This is ludicrous, no matter how you slice it.

I bought two things (a Lovecraft short story anthology and the DualDisc of Speaking in Tongues). I will enjoy my items, but these will be my last Amazon purchases. Besides this, I've been having some grief with them (trouble with mp3s, order snafu, etc.).

Something tells me that I need to find another online retailer. Got any suggestions?


P.S.: I'm no longer signing my blog entries. So, farewell to the "ain't signing this one" tag.

And to paraphrase Shakespeare: to tweet or not to tweet? That is the question.

0 musing(s):