Friday, September 2, 2011

Alright, I'm back!

Hey y'all, long time, no see. Just posted stuff about Retromania and vanished off into the woods. After getting lost and confused (mostly the latter), I have found my way back to my beloved blog. I have plans to finish up the "24 Reviews..." with a rant on a book for record-collecting gals, Jerry Harrison's second album, Lindsey Buckingham's new album, and wrapping it all up with Murakami's latest tome. Looks like the goal is a surefire finish!

I had also made a grievous error. The blog will have its fifth birthday in 2012, not this year. Whoops! I accidentally math.

Some fantastic news: my all-time favorite novel is getting a reprint! But why, when Google auto-completes searches, is there "a house like a lotus movie"? World, is there something you're not telling me? Then again, you can do this for The Secret History by Donna Tartt and get "the secret history movie". So who knows? Maybe there are curious folks such as myself. But man... I only hope that I will be the intrepid screenwriter of the adaptation. It's one of my biggest dreams.

In lieu of the big news about A House Like A Lotus (yes, its reprinting warrants a party, okay?), I will reread all of the Time Quartet and the O'Keefe Family series.

There you have it. Here's to actually doing what I'm gonna do!

0 musing(s):