Wednesday, September 28, 2011

On the eve of GRE...

I have made a terrible mistake in my studies. I barely touched on the Math, thinking I could do decent and not worry too much. But apparently, it does matter. So yeah, scrambling on the 11th hour to brush up on Math concepts I didn't even study in high school (statistics, what's that?!).

Don't do this, fellow potential MFA students! Learn from this!

Well, if anything, I'll do well on the Verbal section. But don't fret on my behalf. I can afford to take the GRE one more time before the deadline to the MFA program I want to apply for. This, of course, assuming I bomb it so hard (the first time) it's beyond hilarity.

So here we go. The final full day. No Verbal stuff. Just Math.

Nothing. But. Math.

1 musing(s):

HFM said...

Good luck on the GRE . . . I took it years ago, so I can fully relate.

I enjoy your blog very much, especially your missives on the state of your book. I hope it's progressing nicely. I always wanted to write something. But as you can tell from my own blog (and thank you for visiting so much), my talent for something like that is sorely lacking.

Anyway, again, knock 'em dead on the test!