Thursday, November 21, 2013

Small update on life and stuff and whatever... *snoozes*

So here I go again, writing things on this here blog and whatever. You want to know what the eff I've been up to? Sure, here ya go:

  • My birthday is this Tuesday. I have no plans other than ice cream cake and surviving a morning shift at my job.
  • I applied for grad school for the second time. I got everything done in less than a week. The story, I feel, is my strongest yet. I have a better advantage this time; two sets of eyeballs looked at it (a friend and my mom).
  • My job search has been halted for now. I'm taking a different approach: temp jobs. More on that as it goes on.
  • Yes, the job search was going that bad. I've placed twenty-six applications out there and only got one interview. Those are terrible odds.
  • I actually have Thanksgiving plans! My parents invited me up to the state park they're at for a late lunch all the park employees are doing. I'm bringing a cheesecake. :D
  • No Black Friday shift for me. Then again, at B&N, it's pretty underwhelming. But that doesn't hold for the rest of the retailers. Seriously, opening on Thanksgiving night, who the eff thought that was genius? No, you poor wretched retail peons, you can't have a blessed Thanksgiving! (/sarcasm) And whoever came up with it, can I please kick them hard in their happy places*?
So there ya go. You happy? You want more? Help me get a life first.

*Happy places = genitals

P.S.: Seriously, I'm not this grouchy. 

0 musing(s):