Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holy s***, I'm 27

About twenty-seven years and sixteen minutes ago (as of right now), I first graced this planet with my glorious presence. My family rejoiced and showered me with love and attention. Whenever it ended up on Thanksgiving, it was like having a large feast in my honor (lulz).

I had the monopoly until my sister came along. It was a good run. /sarcasm

And what am I doing today? I'm heading to work! Such is life, as it should be... I guess. At least I don't work Black Friday (though it's never bad at B&N anyway?) My birthday hasn't and will never be a holiday (until 2015 when my birthday and Thanksgiving collide again!)

And a happy birthday to my fellow birthday buddies: Tina Turner and John McVie! It's fun until it ends up on Thanksgiving, right?

What do I have to say for being on Earth for this long? Some memes, that's what!





And when in doubt, always look at pictures of tiny houses and remember that I live in a world where I learned from personal experience that Vienna Teng is a good hugger.

Here's to ice cream cake and good times. Let's triple the years, self. Live to be 100 and eff the typical lifespan of your family tree!

*drinks water, 'cause she's too broke for beer and it's too early for that, duh*

*memes do not belong to me*

0 musing(s):