Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Quick updates on life, the universe, and... that's it

Hey party people, sorry it's been dog's ages since I last wrote on here. So lemme fix that for y'all!

  • been reading the excellent RowdyKittens blog. After reading the author's book You Can Buy Happiness (and It's Cheap), I'm now a fan. Go check it out!
  • Had a phone interview on Monday, another this coming Friday! Will keep you up to date on how those went. The one on Monday came as a huge surprise. I hope I get a second interview. 
  • My parents are going work-camping again. And thus, party at my house! (No, not really.)
  • Man, I can go for some French onion dip right now...
  • Finished the "stupid short story" (now a novella in training) I initially talked about on here. Changed some details so now the famous musicians that were high-schoolers are now random-ass peeps in college. And I pictured the teacher as Christoph Waltz the entire time. *not ashamed*
That about covers it. Stay tuned for more bloggy goodness from me and other random things I want to post on here! See ya!

*Couldn't link to official video, since it's blocked for us Americans. Wahhh. 

0 musing(s):