Thursday, May 7, 2015

My New Favorite Songs

Thanks to this list from Buzzfeed, I found some hidden gems and wanted to share three of my favorites that have already cracked my list of Best Tunes of 2015... So Far.

~~



I can only sum up my feelings in a .gif:


~~



I never fell harder for a song before. Shout-out to The Sims influence!

~~



Holy crap, I'm such a sucker for songs that sound like they came from my birth decade, but aren't (and also, good synths.)

~~

If these songs don't do anything for you, I'm sure that list has a few you might find more to your taste.

Let's jam out! *parties like a sober rock star*

P.S.: Other favorites from that list include:
"I'll Wait for You" by Iris
"Jump Hi (feat. Childish Gambino)" by Lion Babe
"Catch" by Allie X
"Ego" by Tove Styrke

0 musing(s):