Saturday, January 2, 2016

Soundtrack to Dolls

So, since y'all know what I am doing going forward, I would like post the soundtrack to my current project, which is Dolls. And I don't believe I ever shared that list before. So... here we go!
  1. "Mountain of Needles" by Brian Eno & David Byrne
  2. "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie
  3. "Watching You Without Me" by Kate Bush
  4. "A Bad Dream" by Keane
  5. "A World of Madness" by Akira Yamaoka (from the Silent Hill 2 Soundtrack)*
  6. "Midnight Sun" by Lisa Miskovsky
  7. "Haunted" by Poe
  8. "Treefingers" by Radiohead
  9. "Drought" by Vienna Teng [OFFICIAL THEME]
  10. "The Dream" by Michael Stearns
  11. "Vessel" by Zola Jesus (I'm planning for the chorus to be the novel's epigraph if and when it gets published)
  12. "Black Silk" by Emily Jane White
  13. "Wildflowers" by Tom Petty
  14. "Ulaid" by E.S. Posthumus
  15. "The Red House" by David Byrne
  16. "Wrapped Around Your Finger" by The Police
  17. "Do You Know, Do You Care" by Phil Collins
  18. "One Moment More" by Mindy Smith
  19. "Future Games" by Fleetwood Mac
  20. "I Knew Love" by Nanci Griffith
  21. "To the Forest, Towards the Sea" by Chelsea Wolfe

*its inclusion is a nod to the novel's origins: in its infant form it was an unfinished Silent Hill fan fiction. Just like Spiders and my 2015 NaNo project, in fact! 

0 musing(s):