Saturday, November 5, 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016: Whoops, Meant to Tell Y'all This

Yeah sorry for the radio silence. Again, it is all because of work. But I am happy to let y'all know that some BIG stuff is set to happen this month! One I'll keep as a surprise, the other I'll reveal now:

I'm doing NaNoWriMo again!

But instead of a brand-spankin'-new project, I am working on finishing not one but TWO unfinished WIPs. One is last year's NaNo winner and the other is our good friend Dolls (who yes, still remains unfinished... until now!). Right now I am over the estimated word count for Dolls (100K), but I still need to add some scenes, so I'm going into overtime.

Once that gets finished, I'll begin on Thing and continue on until it's all over (or November finishes out, whichever happens first).

I'll get back to regular updates. Until then, enjoy one of my favorite episodes of Ross's Game Dungeon:

0 musing(s):