Monday, January 10, 2011

You're tearing me apart, Rhinovirus!

So yeaaaaah... my cold that I had since mid-December relapsed. Atop that, I've been ginormously lazy. But after a lull of no reading, I got very interested in the Pacific Theater of World War II, primarily the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings (then about atomic power and history, then about Japanese war crimes [primarily Unit 731 and Nanking], and then about the Japanese-American internment camps...) So I'm doing some historical research while battling a damn stubborn cold. Atop that, I'm trying to work as much as I can at the bookstore and hoping for future opportunities (in fact, there may be some).

I should take the time to note the obvious: this ain't ever been a review blog. It will never morph into a review-only blog. It may seem that it was going that direction, which wasn't what I intended. Truth be told, I'm having some issues with getting back to writing. That is my own damn fault, so don't feel that writing reviews had done it.

Just letting the blogoverse know what's been up with me... whee.

0 musing(s):