Sunday, January 23, 2011

Small update

Hello everyone, it's your favorite unpopular blogger coming to you from a computer I'm borrowing at the moment. So far, I've only updated some things on my Tumblr and Facebook, but nothing here. I'm happy to report on the swift moving of Part 2 of Invisible. I'm also planning to submit poetry very soon to various magazines, so I'll update you on that.

As for the Murakami challenge, since the moderator welcomed me so kindly (hi tanabata!), I've finished Sputnik Sweetheart and will not begin on after the quake, but Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World instead. I read somewhere that it's a book to read if you liked Inception. Hey, I liked Inception! So why not? And yes, I will do a review. In fact, for those in the challenge, I plan reviews of Hard-Boiled and 1Q84. So there you go!

I'm gonna sign off for now. Bye!

0 musing(s):