Monday, January 31, 2011

And I'm back/To let you know/I can really shake 'em down...



Glad to be back, everyone. Here is what happened while I was away (for those who care):
  • I started my second job at my former internship (so basically, doing what I did before, only getting paid). 15 hours a week. Noice.
  • I finished reading The Atrocity Exhibition (liked it), BITCHfest (fricking loved it), and A Plague Upon Humanity (really liked it). 
  • Got back into writing Invisible, now I'm stuck again.
  • Found myself addicted to "21st Century Schizoid Man" by King Crimson. Y'all, I heard God in this song...
  • I thank Kanye West for getting me into that song. And yes, "Power" is awesome.
  • In lieu of this piece of news, I made an attempt to make my own Volcano Burritos. While they weren't exactly the same, they tasted better. (Yes, I'm going to stop going there. Same goes for Chick-fi-la.)
  • Found myself only going on the Internet for a few hours at a time, instead of being constantly on.
  • Saw The Green Hornet (liked it okay), Origin: Spirits of the Past (didn't like it), and Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters (really liked it).
  • Learned more about what's going on in Egypt (it's looking rougher by the day...). Check out Mother Jones. Power to the people!
So, back to the regular schedule and back to what I do best: rant about writing and reviewing books.

It'll be like I never left.

*checks sidebar*

Maybe not.

0 musing(s):