Monday, January 3, 2011

Nooooo... tes!!

You probably got a gander of my page recently and saw something about a Haruki Murakami challenge of sorts. Since I want to challenge myself to do more stuff, I decided to sign up for it, a first for me. I'm very excited to be part of a community. I plan on reading everything that I have (which amounts to 10 books), plus whatever I don't have and of course, the upcoming English translation of 1Q84 (whoo).

~

I also decided to tally up how many books, movies and albums I've experieced last year. The answers:

82 books read
82 albums listened to
63 movies watched

That is a lot of media. No wonder I have frequent headaches now...

~

So much to look forward to. Lots of movies, music... but not so much on the book front. Other than the Murakami, I can't think of another book to look forward to. Oh well, maybe I'll find some to look forward to.

~

As for blog-related matters, I will continue as I always have. Since I like the schedule, postings here will remain on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until I get tired of it. I will conclude the "24 Reviews in 24 Years" by the eve of my 25th birthday, and also decide once and for all... the "Best 25 Songs (That I Have) of All Time" list. I will post reviews (even some for the Haruki Murakami thingy) and random writing posts. Expect more writing stuff.

Hell yes.

0 musing(s):