Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm still alive, y'all!

It's been a long time (cue Boston song) since I last wrote. Well, what's been going on with my life?

Well, this: I learned that I have no perception of time anymore. I am currently suffering the equivalent of teenage-driver depth-perception. Therefore, my timing on things is teh suck. (By the way, I use chat-speak just because it's funny. I really don't think it's the future of language, so no flaming...)

Anyhoo, I also failed my goal on reading 29 short stories in 29 days. It became a chore on the 11th day. By the 24th day, I gave up. Yet, I now love H.P. Lovecraft, so some good came out of it!

No updates on my writing really, just working on random short stories for my class. School's going okay, but I'm getting the message (stop sucking on quizzes!)

Sorry that this isn't a true update, I'll try to keep this up more often.

Until next time, I rock to thoughts about Greek mythology.

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):