Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time flies when you're worried as hell...

Yeah, it's been ages since I've written. Things in my life have been giving me the run-around. Yet, I've been reading a lot of books, mainly ones I've been borrowing from the library. I have a little stack I need to finish soon.

For the rest of this year, I may not do any larger goals other than just to get my life back on my track, read a lot and write a lot. I've been doing all of these things. Yea, :D

~
I also bought my first entirely digital album: The Red and the Black by Jerry Harrison. It was a good album, I recommend it. It's different... in a good way.

Wow, I'm on my way to becoming a music critic with my terse, detailed reviews. :P
~

I don't know what to do with my writing for now, but I'm glad as heck to be back. Yea, rhyming!

I have nothing else to say. I leave you, listening to "Virtual Insanity" by Jamiroquai...

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):