Thursday, October 30, 2008

Maybe next time?

I don't think I'll be doing NaNoWriMo this year. For some reason, I don't like the idea of posting the story up for the word count. Whatever I was planning to write, is private (mostly due to the fact that it might be embarrassing). It's only to see if I could even achieve this goal and I rather not share the story with other people. Especially if it isn't finished...

Instead, NaNoReMo. Again. Why the heck not? I had a blast last year with Wilkie Collins' The Woman in White.

Credit goes to Matthew for the initial idea and Leila for reminding me of it.

Anyways, I'm doing it on my own. Their choices are tempting, though. For my choice... it's going to be La Reine Margot by Alexandre Dumas. Whee, French lit!

~

My sis is back at Blogger and the link to it is updated. Check it out!

~

As for any writing goals, I'll concentrate on a longtime story idea that recently resurfaced. It's about the teenage children of two original characters of mine. I have no clue if it's going to be a novel or a long short story. My writing senses say... novel. And they are usually right.

I leave you, rocking out to Radiohead's "Airbag". Hell yes, OK Computer... there's something worth all its noise.

Regards,
Lindsey

P.S. "noise" is Lindsey-speak for "hype". Just so you know...

0 musing(s):