Sunday, November 16, 2008

I guess there is such a thing...

I started on a new paper journal and I just don't like how it works at all. It has inserts of artistic-looking author quotes. The quotes I dig, but it's the lined paper. Some pages have the lines spaced out to accompany only about ten lines a page! I'm thinking I'm going to fill this one up real quick. Yet, it is discouraging. Man, I hate it when that happens.

I should be honest, I got real behind on La Reine Margot. I'm throwing back and forth the idea of calling it. On top of that, I'm reading Eugene O'Neill's plays and the spoken vernacular is driving me insane. The only time I would understand a word is if I see the play acted out. I may come across as politically-incorrect (i.e. "speak proper American English, dammit!"), but trust me, I'm not. What I really mean is it bothers me because I have great difficulty picturing how the dialogue is spoken. Of course, I could read it aloud. I should try that.

Okay, I'm not sure which avatar I want up. I have one I made myself. The picture is of a sign from Beaumaris Castle in Wales. I looked at it and thought "potential icon!" I immediately thought of Homer Simpson's immortal words and thus, you have the current icon.

It may switch back to Waterstone's Miranda or venture to Parkes' The Summit. Or Talking Heads' Jerry Harrison or Tina Weymouth. Or something else... ?

I leave you, wondering if it's my computer that's been making a funny smell... 0_O;

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):