Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's mah birthday!

*dances the happy dance*

It was a good one too. My mom baked me a cake and then my family and I went out to a restaurant.

My sister, who is awesome, bought me a few nice things: Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon (CD), Rush's Moving Pictures (CD), The Complete Persepolis (book), and Dead Until Dark (book). Thanks, sis!

While we were shopping, she bought a copy of Twilight. She's going to give it a try. Poor thing... but it will be funny as hell XD She'll likely finish it in less time than I did (it took me five months).

I changed my icon, yet again. It's of Talking Heads' Jerry Harrison. I have a crush on him. Man, I have a weird taste in men XD (but hell, I have a thing for guys with curly hair...)


Happy Thanksgiving, folks!

-Lindsey

P.S.: Expect yet another post in three... two... one... now, check above this one ^

0 musing(s):