Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Well, today's the big day. I already voted early, so to avoid the madness that is today's long voting lines. I'm looking forward to what the night holds, yet I am worried... for the obvious reasons.

I also am unsure on what to do for next semester. I'm debating whether to change majors, put up and shut up or do the semi-unthinkable: skip the semester. I'll know for sure tomorrow. Let's just say I believe the latter is about as likely to happen as hell freezing over.

As for NaNoReMo, I had a late start. I just got past Chapter 4 in La Reine Margot. I got crazy busy, but just so y'all know... it's a damn good read. Lots of intrigue and suspense.

As for hobbies, here are a few new ideas:
drawing (I did used to be a cartoonist)
studying literature on the side

I leave you, wondering who will be our next President...

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):