Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School begins again...

It's the beginning of my final year at college. I'm about two semesters (not counting the current one) away from a sweet Bachelor's and some bling-bling (i.e., the college ring).

I'm planning to help with my folks on saving up for the ring. I was happy to discover that I could get it in silver and it would be cheaper than initially thought. Bus passes went up, though. Nearly died at the fiscal office when the clerk told me the price.

Post-college plans? I'm considering graduate school, but not for a while. I want to give it a few years and really save up. Good Lord knows it'll be a pricey endeavor. Worthy, but pricey.

My classes are shaping up to be unique and fun experiences. I'll report on those as the semester moves on.

My Shakespeare class has me reading Hamlet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, As You Like It, and Romeo & Juliet. With the exception of the latter two, I've been meaning to read them (I own copies of them). Yea for forced reading!

My Nonfiction class seems to be what the doctor ordered. I've been thinking of writing various things and feeling comfortable doing so. Then again, the professor for that class is an awesome lady.

Enough rambling. I have classes tomorrow, so I'm gonna go relax. I leave you, thinking about what I want to drink...

-Lindsey

0 musing(s):