Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just another update...

First off, two congrats are in order: one for my sister, who got her first job about two weeks ago. Yea, sis!

Second, happy twenty-four years of wedding bliss, Mom and Dad! Their anniversary was yesterday.

~

Well, I'm getting back into the swing of things... in the writing sense, anyway. I've been plugging away at some nonfiction work and working out some details of a long-going novel project.

Also, I'm stuck to working on an explication of a reading assignment from Victorian Lit. So, yeah. You know all those s*** I was dealing with last year? Well, let's see if I can do it this time. For some reason, I think it is possible this time. Plus, my reward for not having a freak-out is a trip to a real record store (not Half-Price Books, which I frequent). The trick is I have to find one.

Finished reading Richard III. It was a great play. Ricky-boy was such a bastard, yet you gotta hand it to him, he had a way with words...

Haven't read much lately. When I would sit in bed and read, I get too tired and go to sleep instead XD

Anyway, just hanging around my house and thinking of what to do. I leave you, wondering if I might be seeing some winter weather (!)...

-Lindsey

0 musing(s):