Friday, February 20, 2009

It's been ages!

Hello thar everyone. It's been a while, I'm afraid. Things have been getting very busy. I complained a lot about not having time to read. Well, no wonder! I've been reading a Shakespeare play every week, learning music theory (which is hard, especially if you're not well-versed in math), critiquing and reading non-fiction, and learning about the Victorian era. So, I've been a busy bee indeed! Yikes, I rhymed. Badly.

Just finished reading A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It was a wonderful read, but due to restraining monies, I may have to wait a while to read the last two. Dangit...

~

And a happy birthday to one of my favorite writers, Richard Matheson! To celebrate, I'm reading a short story collection of his. So far, good stuff.

~

I may update only once a week. That is, unless I can get a better handle on my time. I leave you, watching TV, when I could be reading more books...

-Lindsey

0 musing(s):