Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some not-so-surprising things I learned today

I tried, but honestly, I have better things to do. I can't finish New Moon. If I wanted to hear someone bitch, I would record myself and loop it.

I haven't read all that much lately. I blame class readings and my renewed interest in Fallout 3.

No writing yet. I want to, but I have to actually do it.

I love Netflix, but can I afford to keep a subscription? Well, of course.

I think I shouldn't be ashamed of the fact that I have a lot of unread books. Sure, buying twenty new ones isn't going to help, but it's okay to buy a few new ones. As long as I read them.

BTW, I may not post as often. Possibly twice or once a week, I'm not sure. So, it's not that I'm abandoning this, but I want to minimize my Internet usage.

I leave you, wondering why I'm beginning to be forgetful...

-Lindsey

0 musing(s):