Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey look, an update!

Once again, the bullet list is my friend...

  • Finished Crash today. Liked the movie a lot more, but will read more Ballard novels in the future. I didn't like the novel due to its graphic imagery, but that's because I'm a wimp about things like that. I did like what the overall theme was about.
  • School's looking up. Two classes are boring me to death, the other two are going to be "the fun ones".
  • Printing out several of my short stories and the novella "Blues" to begin drafting and editing them.
  • Almost done with my story about the girl who falls in love with Pisces guys. About three thousand words left!
  • Getting used to the new schedule. Been getting up early and getting stuff done. It's as if I've become a better student or something... P:
  • The Talking Heads songs on Rock Band 2 are ace. The funnest would be "Girlfriend is Better", followed by "And She Was". While jamming out the other night, I broke the guitar controller's tremolo bar. Dammit, I'm gonna have to get a new one. The one I have will be the "bass".
Nothing else for now. So, until next time, good night...

0 musing(s):