Thursday, October 22, 2009

The music geek riseth!

As much as I love Lindsey Buckingham and his solo works (and his work with Fleetwood Mac too), but I cannot lie...

Go Insane honestly scares the hell outta me. It also doesn't help that I knew, well sorta, why the album has the content that it does. From what I recall, a longtime relationship ended badly, a good friend passed on, and maybe personal issues never disclosed (?).

This is my third time listening to the album in its entirety and my opinion still stands... the man had some serious stuff go down, like WHOA.

Oh yeah, and it's pretty good. My least favorite by him, but still good.

*descends back behind the stack of records she was hiding from before*

P.S. For those unfamiliar, no, I wasn't named after Mr. Buckingham.

0 musing(s):