Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hi there, I'm back...

Holy hell, it's been a rough week. Glad that we begin with a new month and a new week.

School's been kicking my ass, but things have since settled down. It's amazing to consider that it's now almost a month until the semester's over.

I finally finished Bicycle Diaries. A review of it will appear soon.

Had a great Halloween, spent it with an old friend I hadn't seen in ages. My costume this time was a witch.

~

Hey, everyone. It's November. Know what that means? Yes, that's right, nameless person who just shouted the answer at the screen. It's time for NaNoReMo!

My sis will be reading this book, and this one is my choice. I forgot my sister's page count, but mine is 22-23 pages a day. I begin today. This time, I hope to finish in time.

Something to humor y'all. Just type in www.wwwdotcom.com in your address box. (I swear it's totally safe for work)

Alright, that's about it for now. Until next time...

0 musing(s):