Monday, November 23, 2009

Book news to warm the cockles of a reader's heart

A recent interview with super-awesome author Haruki Murakami reveals the goods: his latest novel 1Q84 is getting translated to English!

But if the Wikipedia entry is correct, the waiting just may be until September 2011.

Look at it this way... there would be no doubt that many things would be different. As for me, I'll be 24, living in my own (preferably here, but the money gods hate my soul and I'll never live there unless I win the lottery).

Seriously, I'll quit with the linked puns.

The tl;dr take: writer I like has new novel being translated to English, there's a two-year waiting period for it, which prompted thought on what the world will be like at that point in time.

And that was a look into my mind... when it's random.

Yeah.

0 musing(s):