Thursday, November 12, 2009

A wee update...

- Waaaayyyy behind on Bellefleur. It's good, though. Liking it a little more each time I actually pick up and read it! *fumes*

- Can't believe school is almost over. Time has really flown!

- Ugh, didn't study much for my Philosophy test. It's safe to say that this and Shakespeare have promptly whomped me this semester.

I found this earlier today and properly LOL'd:

The latest antidepressants are still no match for the latest Radiohead album

Though, I do have to make a geeky point... In Rainbows wasn't depressing, but if this image was made post-Kid A, then it would make more sense. Kid A would overpower Prozac. For reals. *slaps self for using leetspeak*


So anyways... this will be a short one. Good night...

ETA: Calm down, Radiohead fans, I didn't forget about Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief. I just don't recall them being that depressing. Then again, Amnesiac was quite a downer. Hail... was just weird.

0 musing(s):