Friday, November 6, 2009

A minor update...

Working on some Fiction homework I forgot to turn in. O_O;
Sorry Emily, Christina, and James. Y'all's reviews are being sent tonight. As for the others... they're coming, probably Tuesday the latest.

After head-desking over that, I need to be studying for a few upcoming tests. No big deal. I just have to do it. No problem.

As for NaNoReMo... I'm about two days' worth of reading behind. The book's ending up to be more dense than I expected. And, this is weird, I haven't liked a single character so far. Maybe Jedidiah, the God-seeking hermit, but that's a stretch. Eh, the book is just okay. I don't like how Oates is handling the dialogue, which is my biggest gripe with the book so far.

I registered for classes, which ended up going well. I got into all the ones needed to graduate. Since, you know... I graduate next semester! :D

Not much else to say, so I'll close for now. Until next time...

ETA: I've always wondered that if people saw my avatar, noticed it had a guy (particularly this guy) on it, and thought 'I wonder if the blogger's a guy'...

Not that it wouldn't be the first time that has happened to anyone on the interwebs. Hell, I get mistaken for a dude sometimes, only when I make phone calls, since my voice is fairly deep for a woman... -_-

0 musing(s):