Monday, October 12, 2009

A new entry, in the tune of happy...

Wow, talk about singing a different tune. Today started off funny, but it got better over time. I turned in my paper, which I still think is made of concentrated idiocy. In Women & Lit, another professor read some of her published poems (which we're studying for the class). The poems were great.

Shakespeare remained as boring as ever. The only good thing is discussion on Hamlet will cease next time.

Philosophy of Religion... well, I got my midterm back. Y'know, the one that I didn't study too much on and feared of totally bombing it? Well... I got a B. *runs around the house cheering*

I also got my short story done (I wrote most of it during Shakespeare) and completed the first draft by the beginning of Philosophy.

I also finished Cranford a few minutes ago. I liked the characters, but the story... not so much. I know what Ms. Gaskell was doing with the novel, but I didn't enjoy it.

So, yeah. My day went a lot better than yesterday.

...

Until next time, good night...

ETA: I think my completed short story is a little novella-in-training. Awww... they're so cute until they grow up.

After some serious calculating (and asking a math nerd to check the numbers), I have discovered that my 100th entry was this one. So much for a kick-ass landmark entry. Oh well, fifty more entries until 200, so I can try again.

0 musing(s):