Monday, September 6, 2010

Some numbers to throw at ya!

So far, this year... as of today, I've read sixty-two books. Finished another about fifteen minutes ago (review on Wednesday). Out of that, only twenty I really enjoyed and would highly recommend.

I've also listened to fifty new albums in total. Out of those, only ten I really enjoyed and would recommend. Ouch!

And finally, I've watched forty-six movies. Out of those, fourteen I enjoyed and would recommend.

On a side note, this all doesn't count the ones I've listened to/read/seen before. These are new or newish.

Much like last year, I will list my favorites of the year, along with wrapping up "24 Reviews for 24 Years" and deciding my "Top 25 Favorite Songs".

~

Expect a review on Wednesday on my latest read. Until then, nuclear porcupines.

0 musing(s):