Friday, September 3, 2010

I have a legit reason for...

the lack of a review for The Red and the Black.

I got an internship. Yep, I did it. Got it. Will be doing stuff with this organization in town. Looking very much forward to it.

And wasn't that one of the forty-three things to do? Yep, it sure was! Number fourteen! The recliner will also be here next week, so there's that too (number eleven, by the way)! Forty-two things to go.

Well, I should've gotten the review done sooner but I didn't want to rush it. Like the Ghosts review, I had to write it in advance and then post it (instead of releasing it that Monday, but by the time it was finished, it was early Tuesday morning).

Anyway, the review is forthcoming. Y'all may have to wait until mid-September for it. In the meantime, I got things to start doing, so see y'all Monday.

0 musing(s):