Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An interesting week so far... (with the help of an old friend: the bullet list)

Here is what happened in the last four days:
  • I went to two concerts in one day: a small show by Ra Ra Riot (where my sister and I got autographs) and then a full-length show by Jónsi. Both excellent shows with great music.
  • That same day, I discovered I liked Ra Ra Riot more than Arcade Fire.
  • Rock Band 3 came out and I've been playing with my all-girl band "Isis In Darkness" (named after a Margaret Atwood short story). The keyboards are haaaaard.
  • Before that, I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas as my character, a guy named Jeremiah.
  • My sister bought me this and I'm happier than a clam in smooth, clean sand.
  • I did stuff at my internship, including some work on a style guide.
  • I saw this commercial, which made my week suck at first. And then finding out there were two more of these, OMGwat. I'm disgusted by it, aack. I mean, I nearly puked. Yeah, lead poisoning is serious stuff, but it's paint going into a baby bottle WTF. (After seeing it again to get the link, I'm a little nauseous and lightheaded.)
  • At the same time, I was in a terrible mood for a week. Then I learned I'm due for my monthly period. And I got better. How does that happen?
  • I finished Mockingjay, the last book of The Hunger Games trilogy. Man, it's like The Matrix all over again: we have to pretend the last two parts don't exist. Dammit.
No more boring things to relate. And so I go.

0 musing(s):