Friday, March 18, 2011

Holy mackerel...

this dude apparently had the same thought as me:
In many ways, Jerry Harrison is sort of the Lindsey Buckingham of Talking Heads - the factor that pushed them over the top that no one seems to remember or talk about (heck, Harrison and Buckingham even look somewhat alike!).
Dude. Seriously. Get outta my head! Joking aside, it's nice to feel not alone in that thought. As the cliché goes, great minds think alike. And I see that you are from Christchurch. Hope you and your loved ones are well.

~

Inspired by that post, I have decided to do a (revisit) review on Harrison's 1988 album Casual Gods (though actually, that's the name of his band) as part of my review series that never seems to end. Details on that later...

Either way, it's always nice to find people with similar ideas.

0 musing(s):