Thursday, February 2, 2012

Time to break the quiet 'round here

Sorry for being gone so long, January was an odd month for me. Coupled with the fact that my application was rejected from Michener, I'm on the search for a job. My hope is that it's a full-time job up north so I have a good excuse to move this year. Atop that, I've been waking up too early the last two mornings and paying for it (doesn't help that I have work those two days also).

A few quick things. I hate to do this, but since plans have changed very much for me this year, I will be unable to do the following: The Year of Revisits and ScriptFrenzy. For the former, I still plan on reviewing A House Like A Lotus in tribute of its rerelease this year. I may even read and review a few other of my all-time favorites, but not going to dedicate each month to one. As for the latter, I'm just not feeling it. I rather do NaNoWriMo again, which may happen again this year, but we'll have to see.

I may give the grad school application business another try later this year, but this time, send in a story I'll be very proud of. And if I do that, I may have to pass on NaNoWriMo then. But again, we'll have to see how things go.

*looks back at old blog entries* I was gonna review Casual Gods? Damn, need to get on that.

Well, you get the idea.

1 musing(s):

HFM said...

Believe me, kiddo - I know how it is . . .