Monday, April 16, 2012

After some thinking...

I have decided to finally make a second blog, which will be for the reviews. I feel that Musings... should stay as a personal blog and not much more than that. If I want to review anything, it should be more accessible and a little more professional than here. Nothing wrong with what I've done before, but it's time to make a change. I already created it (it's gonna be over at Wordpress) and I haven't done much to it. I'll open it up for business sometime this year.

And yes, I'll transfer all the previous reviews I've done here (and maybe spruce them up a bit). I may not delete them from here but yeah, the pull-down menu will go bye-bye. That and I may look into a new layout for the blog. It's almost its fifth anniversary after all...

So coming soon to a blogosphere near you: Jupiter_Nova's Reviews!

0 musing(s):