Thursday, May 17, 2012

The point is to keep going...

Since recovering from my illness, I've had some time to think over about my writing. Starting today, I'm going to work on another novel project. There is a twist to this one, though. I'm planning on using Scrivener software! Since I won a coupon for it last year, I've been meaning to use the software for something.You shall know this one as City.

I will also participate in this year's Camp NaNoWriMo (in June)! Since I'm going to reapply for graduate school (prepare for it, Michener Center! I will get into your program!), I want November to be freed up. That is, if I don't find a good short story to send to them by that point. The story is mainly the reason I didn't get in last year, or so I think. But if I do find a story to submit by then, I may do NaNoWriMo again in November. What I might do is find someone I know and recruit them to be my reader (or bulls*** detector).

So there you go, peeps. What are your long-term plans? Short-term? Let me know in the comments!

0 musing(s):